Monday, July 16, 2012

Red, Orange and Blue Color Challenge

Hi everyone!  I'm going to try another challenge, this one is from www.eadesigns.com/blog  Check out the challenge here.  I made a boy birthday card using the Create a Critter Cartridge.  What did I say, I just love this cartridge! I think I cut the crabby crab and the sandcastle at 2 1/2 inches.  I cut the sandcastle with the Real Dial Size button on, I'm finding that most of the houses that are connected with the critters are really big, they are meant to be proportionate.  I think I cut the flag at 3/4 inch with Real Dial Size on and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. If you do this and use the Real Dial Size, don't forget to turn it back off! I forgot and went to use my Cricut the next day and had to re cut my image! Oops!



2 comments:

  1. goodness that is one adorable crab!!! super fun card :)
    so glad you joined us for our EAD color challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super adorable card!!! Love that crab :)
    Thanks for sharing and joining in on this months color challenge over at E.A.D Designs
    Jessica
    E.A.D Designs DT

    ReplyDelete